Randle Johnson is newly retired from an illustrious decades-long career at Artezin and has now jumped in with both feet to make Zinfandel at his own winery Calafia Wines, now its 41st year, joining ZAP as our latest member. Which means, Randle is producing a Calafia Zinfandel! A rite of passage for Zinfandel producers has been pouring at ZinEX and Randle can’t wait. As the lucky winning bidder of this package, you’ll have an all-access pass to join this premiere. By 2022, ZAP is optimistic ZinEX will be back up and running—live and in person. Your celebration of the senses will include VIP access to the entire ZinEX event line-up, including Opening Night Dining. And, you and 5 friends will be Randle’s guests for a special private welcome toast, taking place prior to the Winemakers Reception. Dinner and the live auction follows. May we recommend sitting at the Calafia table, where a selection of special Zinfandels will be opened? On Saturday, prior to the Grand Tasting, get your day started the right way when you join Randle for breakfast. Then, it’s off to the Grand Tasting for a full day of leisurely tasting, strolling, meeting winemakers and hitting the Heritage Lounge. To compliment this exclusive package, you’ll become a member of the Calafia Jester’s Club for an entire year with 2 shipments, each filled with allocated wines. And, to jump start this monumental mirth and merriment, visit Randle and his wife, MaryLee at their home in St. Helena for an informal private garden tasting to either make ZinEX plans or revisit the laughter and fun. It’s the ultimate way to bring in the New Year!
- 1 2022 VIP Package to ZinEX for 2
- Annual ZAP Heritage Club “Vintage” Membership
- Overnight Accommodations at Host Hotel for 2 Nights for 1 Couple (optional 3rdnight at block rate)
- 2 tickets to Opening Night Dining
- 2 tickets to Flights with Reserved Seating
- 2 tickets to Winemakers Auction & Dinner with Seating Preference
- Special Private Welcome Toast with Calafia for up to 6 Guests Total Prior to Friday’s Winemakers Dinner Reception
- Breakfast for 2 with Randle Johnson Prior to Saturday’s Grand Tasting
- 2 All-Day Tickets to Grand Tasting
- Access to Heritage Lounge at Grand Tasting
- One year Calafia Jester’s Club Membership (includes 1 case of wine, 10% off ALL additional wine purchases, $1 ground shipping on all wine sent within the contiguous U.S., wine and cheese tasting for 4 in the garden)
Contributed by: Calafia Wines and ZAP
Restrictions: ZinEX 2022 is scheduled for January 28, 29 and 30. Package will include all 2022 VIP ZinEX elements as published when finalized and subject to change as described above. Tickets and hotel room are for ZinEX events only and nontransferable.