The allure of an exotic land is calling you November 4 – 13, 2021! This exquisitely curated food and wine 9-night tour unveils the best of the Moroccan wine country, along with some of the country’s most fascinating historical and cultural treasures. You’ll be joined by ZAP host Julie Johnson, Winemaker and Proprietor of Tres Sabores, along with her winemaker husband, Jon Engelskirger. Julie has an unquenchable curiosity with an exuberance for exploration and can’t wait to share this adventure with you. Wander the centuries-old trail of nomads and traders to their ancient hearts, from the winding medina maze of Fez to the carnivalesque street-theater in Marrakesh. You’ll visit ancient palaces with magnificent architecture, the gorgeous Moroccan coastline, epic mountain ranges, colorful desert scenery and, of course visit local wineries. Warm hospitality, cuisine to satisfy varied tastes and excellent shopping opportunities await! It will soon be time to venture out. Join us, won’t you?
• Fully hosted land program with ZAP’s Julie Johnson of Tres Sabores Winery
• Services of a professional, multilingual tour director
• Air-conditioned motor coach and high-quality hotels throughout the tour
• 9 breakfasts
• 1 lunch and 8 dinners served (inclusive of premium wines)
• Visits to: The Roman Relics of Chellah; Chateau Roslane and Royal Stables in Meknes; Old Fez; Alpine mountain resort of Ifrane; Ziz Valley; Atlas Mountain; a Marrakesh; Bahia Palace; Saadian Tombs
• Tour of winery estates for tastings and wine-paired lunches
• Traditional Morocco dinner and folklore show
• Sightseeing and all entrance fees included
Plus, Enjoy a Private Overnight and “Pre-Trip Planning Session” at Tres Sabores in Napa Valley for 2
Schedule a visit with Julie and Jon after May 1, 2020 at their Certified Organic Ranch in Rutherford. Settle in for an overnight stay at the 2 bedroom cozy guest cottage. Your reconnaissance mission will include an in depth tour and tasting with Julie. Then, join Julie and Jon for a delightful dinner to plot your Moroccan expedition. Julie will reach into the Tres Sabores cellar for a 6 bottle vertical of Estate Zinfandels for you to take home and continue your travel inspirations. Let yourself be carried away with this epic auction package!
Contributed by: Food & Wine Trails and Tres Sabores
Restrictions: This prize is strictly for the Morocco Land Package on dates listed and is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Your visit to Tres Sabores may be scheduled any time between May 1, 2021 and September 1, 2022. All dates subject to Napa County Covid restrictions. Some weekend dates may not be available including some dates during harvest.