Your Safety is Top of Mind
ZAP is committed to the health and safety of all of our guests. Currently, San Francisco and venue regulations state that only vaccinated guests and pouring staff can attend the events and masks are required when not eating or drinking. We will be checking vaccination cards. This situation is fluid and subject to change.
The City and County of San Francisco requires proof of vaccination with booster for indoor dining at all restaurants including private dining. This mandate applies to all that are 12 years and older. We are required to check vaccination cards and I.D.’s at the host stand as guests arrive.
The following are the only acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination:
- The CDC vaccination card, which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered, or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction;
- A photo or copy of a vaccination card as a separate document;
- A photo of a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device;
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; or a personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California and available by going to cdph.ca.gov or similar documentation issued by another state, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction, or by an approved private company.
We are unable to accept a negative covid-19 test at this time. If someone does not have proof of vaccination, they will be not be allowed to enter. That includes those that are unvaccinated due to a medical condition and/or religious belief.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By joining us at the Zinfandel Experience, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
If planning to travel, visit https://covid19.ca.gov/ for current state orders and updated information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not attend any ZinEX event. By attending ZinEX, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not attend ZinEX. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
By attending ZinEX, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements.
- To ensure our guests are able to book with confidence, we have instituted a temporary COVID19 exchange policy which should be read in conjunction with the terms in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- If you are unable to attend an Event because you are self-isolating or experiencing COVID19 symptoms, you must inform us at least 24 hours prior to the Event. In these circumstances ZAP will permit You to (i) exchange Your tickets for another equivalent event at a later date.