Your Safety is Top of Mind
ZAP is committed to the health and safety of all of our guests. Attendees’ safety and comfort will remain our top priority as we plan and prepare for the ZinEX 2022 in San Francisco. Regulations, policies and protocols are under constant review, fully subject to change and will be continually updated and revised in accordance with the most current public health (CDC, State of California, and the City and County of San Francisco information, direction and official guidelines.)
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By joining us at the Zinfandel Experience, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
If planning to travel, visit https://covid19.ca.gov/ for current state orders and updated information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not attend any ZinEX event. By attending ZinEX, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not attend ZinEX. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
By attending ZinEX, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements. CLICK HERE for information on the City of San Francisco’s current requirements for events and dining.
Please note that the State of California recommends and encourages awareness of the following:
- Everyone is encouraged to get vaccinated when eligible.
- Everyone is encouraged to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events where the vaccine status of others in attendance may be unknown to the individuals.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events for populations that may not currently be eligible for vaccination, or may be immunocompromised and whose vaccine protection may be incomplete.
- To ensure our guests are able to book with confidence, we have instituted a temporary COVID19 exchange policy which should be read in conjunction with the terms in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- If you are unable to attend an Event because you are self-isolating or experiencing COVID19 symptoms, you must inform us at least 24 hours prior to the Event. In these circumstances ZAP will permit You to (i) exchange Your tickets for another equivalent event at a later date.